You must use this site and any Florida Paralegals™ Services in accordance with the terms of this policy and your Florida Paralegals™ Service Agreement, and in accordance with all federal, state and local laws, ordinances, and regulations.
PROHIBITED OR UNLAWFUL USE
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of this site and Florida Paralegals™ Services, the following rules have been established to protect against abuse.
Use of this site or any Florida Paralegals™ Services for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of this site, or Florida Paralegals™ Services or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site or Florida Paralegals™ Services, is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
1. Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, systems or networks of this site, or to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of this site, any Florida Paralegals™ Services or those of any other party;
2. Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
3. Forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
4. Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender's or the recipient's identity;
5. Use this site or any Florida Paralegals™ Services to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider, Internet service provider and application service provider.
Upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information that:
1. Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, pornographic or inaccurate;
2. Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or any other reason;
3. Constitutes unsolicited duplicative e-mail (commercial or otherwise);
This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass e-mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of this site or any Florida Paralegals™ Services, Florida Paralegals™ equipment or any Florida Paralegals™ e-mail address.
A communication is unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter, or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested receipt of communications.
4. Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
OUR RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT: We reserve the right but do not undertake the obligation to edit, censor, or otherwise control your participation in online communication. Florida Paralegals™ reserves the right to monitor content on this site and to remove content which we, in our sole discretion, determine to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of our website terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws protect all content and materials available on this site. Nothing on any Florida Paralegals™ website shall be interpreted or implied in such a way as conferring any license or right to any intellectual property rights or license to any intellectual property, content, technology, system, process, method, or related material belonging to Florida Paralegals™ by virtue of it being displayed or made accessible on any Florida Paralegals™ website. Except as expressly authorized by Florida Paralegals™, you agree not to use this site or any Florida Paralegals™ Services in any manner that would infringe, violate, dilute or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material, which you access or receive through this site or any Florida Paralegals™ Services.
The Florida Paralegals™ name, Florida Paralegals™ design logo, other related names, design marks, product names, feature names and related logos are trademarks used under license by Florida Paralegals Inc., and may only be used with the express written permission of Florida Paralegals™. Florida Paralegals™ claims copyright interests in all original content or works provided by Florida Paralegals™ on the Florida Paralegals™ websites. If any pages, information or content is copied, it may only be copied for non-commercial uses and Florida Paralegals™ shall, in any event, retain all copyright and other proprietary interests therein.
If you use a domain name in connection with the Florida Paralegals™ Hosting Service, or any other Florida Paralegals™ Service, you must not use that domain name in violation of any trademark, service mark, or similar rights of any third party.
USER'S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
By posting or submitting content to any Florida Paralegals™ website, you:
1. Grant Florida Paralegals™ the right to use, reproduce, display, adapt, modify, distribute and have distributed the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose, subject to the Florida Paralegals™ Privacy Statement, which is incorporated in and made a part of this Policy; and,
2. Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Florida Paralegals™ will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
INTERNET RELAY CHAT RULES
You must not use any programs that may or will interfere with another's use of this site or any Florida Paralegals™ Services. You must not run any Internet Relay Chat ("IRC") robot on any IRC server. When logged into any IRC server, you must comply with the rules and policies established by that IRC's service administrator.
DIAL-UP USE RULES
When accessing Florida Paralegals™ Services via dial-up, you must not use Florida Paralegals™ Services to operate server programs, including but not limited to, mail, IRC, ftp or Web servers. You must not use dial-up access on a standby or inactive basis in order to maintain a connection. The use of automated electronic or mechanical processes to maintain a constant connection, such as the use of an auto-dialer, persistent checking of e-mail or "pinging" the host, are prohibited.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD TERMS
By submitting payment authorization by credit or debit card, you are agreeing that the credit or debit card charges authorized are irrevocable and non-changeable, and that you will not be entitled to a refund, credit, or charge-back for any services which you have authorized and which we undertake on your behalf. You also agree to pay any fees and charges which we may incur as a result of (i) the dishonor of your credit or debit card charge, (ii) any extraordinary charges we incur for your use of a credit or debit card (including, without limitation, investigating and resolving credit or debit card disputes) and/or (iii) our documenting to the reasonable satisfaction of the credit or debit card issuer that our charging your credit or debit card is proper. You also authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any such fees and/or charges which we may incur. All charges which we process to your credit or debit card will appear on your statement with the descriptor, "Florida Paralegals Inc.".
Providing prompt and efficient services is our highest priority. The preferred method of contacting us for the fastest possible service is by using our online contact system, utilizing the form on the "contact" portion on the top left of each page of our website. On occasion, hardware, software or transmission failures, clients providing us with incorrect email addresses, or other circumstances may prevent you from receiving a prompt response to your request for support. If you do not receive a response to your request for support within TWO (2) business days following the date of your request, you may contact us on our Client Service Hotline number of 1-800-998-4177. Be sure to advise the support representative or indicate on the voicemail whether you have previously attempted to communicate with us by email. Please also be sure to include your name, business name, telephone number(s), email address, the reason for your inquiry, and any further information which will assist us in promptly addressing your request. During those times when a live representative is not available on the Hotline, the Hotline is regularly monitored to ensure prompt response. While we will endeavor to respond more quickly, it is our policy to always respond to messages left on our Client Service Hotline number within TWO (2) business days following the date of your call.